Our goal is to keep your loved one safe, secure and independent in the home he or she loves.
Our trained caregivers provide loving and supportive in-home care to help our clients maintain the independence and quality of life they deserve as they transition into a new phase in life.
We are available in varying time frames. Hourly, Live-Ins, 24-Hour Care and Overnight Care.
Our homecare services include:
- Personal Care Services: Personal and Oral Hygiene, Bathing and Grooming, Incontinence Care, Assistance with Daily Eating, Assist with Physical Therapy, Post-Op Home Assistance, Mobility Assistance, Additional Customized Care Plans Available.
- Home Help Services: Light housekeeping, Take Out Garbage, Change Linens, Assist with Laundry & Ironing, Meal Planning, Preparation and Clean-Up, Monitor Nutrition, Medication reminders, Scheduling Reminders.
- Transportation & Errand Services: Drop-Off & Pick-Up Dry Cleaning, Prescription Drop-Off/Pick-Up, Escort to appointments, Escort to Religious Services, Assist with Grocery Shopping
- Respite Care Services: Respite care provides the break you need to refresh and recharge – it’s a planned break from caregiving routines that still allows your loved one to be cared for at home, where they truly belong.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Services: The challenges of caring for a loved one who’s suffering from dementia can be overwhelming. Our professional caregivers can ease the burden with customized home health care services that ensure a higher quality of life for you, your loved one, and your entire family.
- Recuperative Care : Recovering from an illness or injury can take time - a few days or weeks, several months or longer. We can serve as the primary caregiver or simply supplement the care given by physical therapist, occupational therapist, family member or other kind of aide.
Call us today to schedule your free, no obligation, in-home assessment!